Banana Milk Linears are inspired by a popular Korean milk beverage first introduced in the 1970s. During this time, bananas were not common in the area and perceived as exotic, and luxurious. Similarly, these switches feature an uncommon, but impressive material in the community known as PME.
The switches are intended to be a V2 to our beloved Blue Velvet Switches from 2021. Several improvements have been made since then including a revised PME formula to minimize flaking, updated molds for improved tolerances, and dual stage gold plated springs for a snappier response. As part of our Fruit Milk Series of switches they will also include a matching collectible milk bottle, and sticker!
What is PME?
PME is a proprietary plastic blend developed to achieve a deeper sound signature than other traditional plastics. The material was first introduced in 2021. The sound is much deeper than polycarbonate, and arguably slightly deeper than nylon.
What Improvements Have Been Made?
Revised PME Formula
Our original Blue Velvet switches occasionally experienced flaking of the internal surfaces. Flaking would sometimes need to be removed depending on its size. Our Banana Milks will feature a newly developed PME formula aimed to improve smoothness, and minimize flaking.
New molds have been created for improved tolerances, and smoothness. The new switches have tighter housings, and reduced stem wobble.
Dual stage gold plated springs are now included in the switches to improve both sound and feel. These longer springs provide a slightly higher initial force, steady force increase, and snappy return.
Switches are sold in packs of 10.
Quantity 1 = 10 switches.
- Top Housing: PME
- Bottom Housing: PME
- Stem: POM
- Gold plated dual-stage spring
- 3.20mm travel
- 56g actuation / 68g bottom out
- 5 pin (PCB Mount)
- UNLUBED from factory
- Manufactured by Tecsee exclusively for Dangkeebs
- Collectible sticker included with all orders while supplies last. Please note, pre-orders will include a different pre-order exclusive sticker.
- Collectible milk bottle packaging available for orders with 70+ switches
- Pre-order start date: November 1st, 2022
- Pre-order end date: When allocated inventory sells out
- Estimated shipping date: Early December 2022
- This is a pre-order. This means the switches are NOT immediately available. They are currently in production and estimated to finish production according to the above timelines.
- With any pre-order, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.