BNR1 is an CNC machined rotary encoder knob designed by Binepad manufactured using a solid rod of aluminum. The encoder is capable of both rotary and clicky input and can be configured via QMK to do just about anything.
Updates in V2:
- Reduced wobble
- Reduced weight
- Dampening foam to reduce sound
What are some examples of BNR1 use cases?
- Audio control - Volume up, volume down
- Scrolling -Scrolling up, scrolling down
- Tabbing - Moving between browser tabs
- Window movement - Movement between the previous window or the next window
- History scrubbing
- Undo or redo
- Scrolling horizontally
- And many more!
Available in 3 variants:
- Silver knob and black bottom
- Copper knob and black bottom
- Black knob and silver bottom
What's in the box?
- 1 x Top CNC Machined Aluminum Knob
- 1 x Bottom CNC Machined Aluminum Frame
- 1 x PCB with TYPE-C Port
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Rotary Encoder EC11
- 3 x M3 Screw
- 1 x M2 Set Screw
- 1 x 4MM Acrylic Plate
- 1 x Reset Pin
- December 30th, 2021 - January 17th, 2022
Estimated shipping time:
- Q1 2022
- This is a group-buy. A group-buy is essentially a group of people combining their money together to make a bulk order with a manufacturer.
- The final product may vary slightly in color from the images viewed on this page.
- With any group-buy, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.