***Please do NOT combine this item with other items in your cart. Other items in the same cart will be removed.***
BNR1 is an CNC machined rotary encoder knob designed by Binepad manufactured using a solid rod of aluminum. The encoder is capable of both rotary and clicky input and can be configured via QMK to do just about anything.
What are some examples of BNR1 use cases?
- Audio control - Volume up, volume down
- Scrolling -Scrolling up, scrolling down
- Tabbing - Moving between browser tabs
- Window movement - Movement between the previous window or the next window
- History scrubbing
- Undo or redo
- Scrolling horizontally
- And many more!
Available in 4 colors:
- White top and black bottom
- Black top and white bottom
What's in the box?
- 1 x Top CNC Machined Aluminum Knob
- 1 x Bottom CNC Machined Aluminum Frame
- 1 x PCB with TYPE-C Port
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Rotary Encoder EC11
- 3 x M3 Screw
- 1 x M2 Set Screw
- 1 x 4MM Acrylic Plate
- 1 x Reset Pin
- Groupbuy start date: March 14th, 2021
- Groupbuy end date: March 29th, 2021
Estimated shipping date: Q3 2021
- This is a group-buy. A group-buy is essentially a group of people combining their money together to make a bulk order with a manufacturer.
- The final product may vary slightly in color from the images viewed on this page.
- With any group-buy, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.