Meletrix is back with another addition to their extremely popular Zoom line, and this time in the TKL form factor! This beautiful board offers either a glass or PVD stainless steel back-plate and accents, and ambient side glow.
Zoom TKL EE At a Glance:
The Zoom TKL uses a gasket isolation mount structure for a soft, bouncy, and pleasant typing experience that won't fatigue your fingers during extended use. Gasket mount keyboards also sound better and distribute pressure more evenly throughout the board compared to the typical off-the-rack tray mount keyboards.
The Zoom TKL PCB features Kailh Hot Swap sockets which allows you to easily swap your switches, no soldering required! Changing switches is a breeze, you can go from linears to tactiles in a matter of minutes, all on the same keyboard!
Unlike traditional keyboards, you're not stuck with just one layout on the Zoom TKL! Change things up every now and then with split spacebar, split backspace, split left shift and split right shift!
Leave the wires behind and use your Zoom TKL with your PC / Mac / tablet / phone with ease. The PCB has a polling rate of 1000hz in wired mode. The included battery can go many weeks between charges. Customize any key in the VIA app for Windows, Mac or Linux.
The Zoom TKL has added ambient lighting for the first time. We added ambient lighting on both sides of the keyboard with a variety of lighting effects to choose from.
Ergonomic Typing Angle:
The Zoom TKL keyboard is designed with a small slope on the front bezel to reduce the height and ensure your hands can rest on it more comfortably. Additionally, between the F row and the number row, we appropriately increased some width instead of the normal 0.25U gap to prevent accidental touch.
The gasket sleeves are made of supercritical foam. It can stabilize the plate while still giving appropriate space for flex. It's the perfect balance.
Many hours of research has gone into the foam selection to optimize acoustics. The PCB and bottom case foams are composed of lighter PORON material, with denser foam pores. This allows the acoustics to be more concentrated and deeper in pitch than typical dampening materials.
The Zoom TKL comes with almost everything you need to put together your first keyboard, including an USB-C cable, premium WS stabilizers, and carrying case. All you need are switches and keycaps of your choice to build the ultimate keyboard that's uniquely yours.
- Gasket mount design
- Layout: 80% with F13,WK
- PCB: 1.2mm, with Ai03 DB
- Typing angle: 5°
- Front height: 18.86 mm
- Finish treatment: Nano-coating, glass, stainless steel
- Default plate: Polycarbonate
- Layout support: Split spacebar, split backspace, split left shift, and split right shift
- Bluetooth PCB polling rate in wired mode: 1000hz
- Bluetooth PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode
- Essential kit with Glass mirror back plate kit/ PC plate: 1.58 kg
- Essential kit with PVD SS back plate kit / PC plate: 1.75 kg
What's in the box?
- Aluminum top and bottom case
- SS/Glass bottom plate
- Polycarbonate Plate
- Poron dampener kit
- Gasket sleeves
- Gasket blockers
- 2250mAh Li-ion battery
- WS stabilizer kit
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Silicone keyboard feet
- Hex screwdriver
- Faux suede storage case
- Pre-order start date: February 14th, 2023
- Pre-order end date: When allocated inventory sells out
- Estimated shipping date: Q2 2023 (The boards are scheduled to finish production in April. They will be shipped to our office by air as soon as they're completed.)
- This is a pre-order. This means the keyboards are NOT immediately available. They are currently in production and estimated to finish production according to the above timelines.
- With any pre-order, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- This item is excluded from free US shipping.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.