The extremely popular Zoom65 is now back with a bunch of additional features! You won't want to miss out on this beautiful board!
What's new with V2?
- New Colorways:
- The Zoom65 v2 now comes in 4 additional colors: Ivory Cream, Cyber Yellow, GT Silver, and Teal
- New PCB:
- The Zoom65 V2 now features a new PCB with daughterboard and per-key RGB!
- New Seamless Top Case:
- The top case on the Zoom65 V@ now extends further for a beautiful seamless side profile.
- New Back Plate:
- You're now able to customize more than just the weight! The backplate of the Zoom65 V2 can be customized with a variety of finishes including glass, stainless steel, and carbon fiber!
- New Stabilizers:
- The Zoom65 V2 now features new WS V3 Stabilizers which use a soft TPU around the wire to achieve improved performance even with minimal lubing.
- New Gasket Sleeves:
- The Zoom65 V2 now features Meletrix's signature, easy-to-install gasket sleeves.
Zoom65 V2 EE At a Glance:
- The Zoom65 V2 EE uses a gasket isolation mount structure for a soft, bouncy, and pleasant typing experience that won't fatigue your fingers during extended use. Gasket mount keyboards also sound better and distribute pressure more evenly throughout the board compared to the typical off-the-rack tray mount keyboards.
- Gasket Sleeves:
- The Zoom65 V2 EE features gasket sleeves made of unique supercritical foam which is able to both stabilize the plate as well as provide adequate spacing for flex. This results in a typing experience that's well-balanced and neither too stiff or soft.
- Various Plate Materials:
- The Zoom65 V2 EE is highly customizable featuring numerous plate options including brass, aluminum, and FR4. Fully customize your typing experience with the Zoom65 V2 EE. Please note, additional plates are sold separately.
- The Zoom65 V2 EE PCB features Kailh Hot Swap sockets which allows you to easily swap your switches, no soldering required! Changing switches is a breeze, you can go from linears to tactiles in a matter of minutes, all on the same keyboard!
- Unlike traditional keyboards, you're not stuck with just one layout on the Zoom65 V2 EE! Change things up every now and then with split backspace, left shift, and spacebar! You can also switch between normal and stepped caps lock or ANSI and ISO enter.
- Bluetooth PCB:
- Leave the wires behind and use your Zoom65 V2 EE with your PC / Mac / tablet / phone with ease. The PCB has a polling rate of 1000hz in wired mode. The included battery can go many weeks between charges. Customize any key in the VIA app for Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Internal Weight:
- Take you Zoom65 V2 EE to the next level with an internal 234g stainless steel weight, sold separately.
- WS Stabilizer V3:
- The Zoom65 V2 features new stabilizers that have been under development for almost a year. They utilize soft TPU around the wires to achieve better performance even with minimal lubing.
- Included Foam:
- The Zoom65 V2 EE Kit comes with an array of foams in the kit for those who like a dampened, refined sound. Many tests were done before deciding on the foam in the V2. This iteration features PORON that is lighter, but with foam pores that are denser resulting in a more concentrated and deeper sound. Feel free to experiment with different combinations, or use none of them at all!
- Included Extras:
- The Zoom65 V2 EE comes with almost everything you need to put together your first keyboard, including an USB-C cable, premium WS stabilizers, and carrying case. All you need are switches and keycaps of your choice to build the ultimate keyboard that's uniquely yours.
- Gasket mount design
- Layout: 65%
- Typing angle: 6.5°
- Front height: 20 mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Bottom case material: Aluminum
- Weight material: Aluminum or SS
- Knob material: Aluminum or Brass
- Default plate: Polycarbonate
- PCB Specifications:
- Bluetooth PCB polling rate in wired mode: 1000hz
- Per-key RGB
- 1.2mm thickness with Ai03 daughterboard
- Essential kit with aluminum knob/ weight / glass mirror back-plate: 1.35kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / glass mirror back-plate: 1.64kg
- Essential kit with aluminum knob / weight / PVD back-plate: 1.44 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD back-plate: 1.73 kg
- Internal SS weight: 0.234 kg
What's in the box?
- Aluminum top and bottom case
- Aluminum/SS external weight
- Aluminum/Brass knob (Matches external weight)
- Matching back-plate
- Hotswap multi-layout PCB
- Polycarbonate Plate
- PORON dampener kit
- Switch foam
- Plate foam
- PCB foam
- Bottom case foam
- Gasket sleeves
- 2250mAh Li-ion battery
- WS V3 stabilizer kit
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Silicone keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Storage case
- Group-buy start date: January 26th, 2023
- Group-buy end date: February 13th, 2023
- Estimated shipping date: Q2 2023 - These kits are scheduled to ship by air in April, and estimated to arrive in 1-2 weeks from the shipment date.
- This is a group-buy. This means the keyboards are NOT immediately available. They will enter production after the group-buy period. They're estimated to complete production according to the above timelines.
- With any group-buy, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.
QC Disclaimer: Here