Please note, there are a few notable differences with the wired version - it's not compatible with the LCD screen, and there is no per-key RGB on the PCB.
The extremely popular Zoom series is back! This time featuring a 75% layout and more customizations than ever! You won't want to miss out on this amazing board!
Zoom75 EE Wired at a Glance:
- Modular Top Right 2u Blocker:
- The Zoom75 EE features a swappable 2u module on the top right for you to further customize the board to your specifications. This module could be replaced with a color LCD, knobs, two-keys, and badges. Experience your Zoom75 your way.
- Special Edition with Telescopic Engraving
- The Zoom75 EE is highly customizable, featuring 15 standard colors, and four special colorways (anodized black, anodized orange, anodized lavender, and E-white) which also include an engraved telescope design adjacent to the arrow keys!
- Customizable Knobs:
- Fully customize how you interact with your computer. Knobs allow you to adjust volume, change brush size, and scroll with ease. The Zoom75 provides numerous knob options. The knobs are also interchangeable with the Zoom65 series!
- Customizable Badges:
- Looking for something more subtle? The Zoom75 offers 11 different badge styles for you to choose from.
- The Zoom75 EE uses a gasket isolation mount structure for a soft, bouncy, and pleasant typing experience that won't fatigue your fingers during extended use. Gasket mount keyboards also sound better and distribute pressure more evenly throughout the board compared to the typical off-the-rack tray mount keyboards.
- Gasket Sleeves:
- The Zoom75 EE features gasket sleeves made of unique supercritical foam which is able to both stabilize the plate as well as provide adequate spacing for flex. This results in a typing experience that's well-balanced and neither too stiff or soft.
- Various Plate Materials:
- The Zoom75 EE is highly customizable featuring numerous plate options including brass, aluminum, and FR4. Fully customize your typing experience with the Zoom75 EE. Please note, additional plates are sold separately.
- The Zoom75 EE PCB features hot-swap sockets which allows you to easily swap your switches, no soldering required! Changing switches is a breeze, you can go from linears to tactiles in a matter of minutes, all on the same keyboard!
- Unlike traditional keyboards, you're not stuck with just one layout on the Zoom75 EE! Change things up every now and then with split backspace, left shift, and spacebar! You can also switch between normal and stepped caps lock or ANSI and ISO enter.
- WS Stabilizer V3:
- The Zoom75 EE features new stabilizers that have been under development for almost a year. They utilize soft TPU around the wires to achieve better performance even with minimal lubing.
- Included Foam:
- The Zoom75 EE Kit comes with an array of foams in the kit for those who like a dampened, refined sound. This iteration features PORON that is lighter, but with foam pores that are denser resulting in a more concentrated and deeper sound. Feel free to experiment with different combinations, or use none of them at all!
- The Bluetooth PCB is fully compatible with VIA, the powerful GUI widely renowned for it's customizability and ease of use. Remap any key on the keyboard on 4 different layers, including the knob. Use built in powerful shortcuts and macros, or define your own!
- Included Extras:
- The Zoom75 EE comes with almost everything you need to put together your first keyboard, including an USB-C cable, premium WS stabilizers, and carrying case. All you need are switches and keycaps of your choice to build the ultimate keyboard that's uniquely yours.
- Gasket mount design
- Layout: 75%
- Typing angle: 5°
- Front height: 22.14 mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Electrostatic coated
- Bottom case material: Aluminum
- Electrostatic coated
- Weight material: Aluminum or SS
- Knob material: Aluminum or Brass
- Default plate: Polycarbonate
- PCB Specifications:
- Wired only
- No flex cuts
- Per-key RGB
- 1.2mm thickness with Ai03 daughterboard
- Essential kit with aluminum knob / weight / glass mirror back-plate: 1.74 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / glass mirror back-plate: 2.03 kg
- Essential kit with aluminum knob / weight / PVD back-plate: 1.87 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD back-plate: 2.15 kg
- Internal SS weight: 0.358 kg
- Dimensions: 323.6 x 145.78 x 34.73 (mm)
What's in the box?
- Aluminum top and bottom case
- Aluminum/SS external weight
- Aluminum/Brass knob (Matches external weight)
- Matching back-plate
- Knob module kit (matches case color)
- Hotswap multi-layout PCB
- Daughterboard/JST cable
- Flexible Flat Cable (2 pcs)
- Polycarbonate Plate
- PORON dampener kit
- Switch foam
- Plate foam
- PCB foam
- Bottom case foam
- Gasket sleeves
- Set of WS Stabilizers V3 (TPU)
- Battery Foam
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Silicone keyboard feet
- No 2.4G USB Receiver
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Storage case
- Please remember to add the 2U Color LCD module to your shopping cart if you have purchased the 2U COLOR LCD as the kit comes with a knob module that does not support the installation of LCD.
- Please remember to add the badge module to your shopping cart if you have purchased the badges as the kit comes with a knob module that does not support the installation of badges.
- If you need to use two-keys, please add the two-keys modular to your shipping cart as the kit comes with a knob module that does not support the installation of two-keys.
- Group-buy start date: April 11th, 2023
- Group-buy end date: April 20th, 2023
- Estimated shipping date: Q3 2023 (The items are estimated to finish production in July. Sea shipped units will arrive to our warehouse about 4-6 weeks after production finishes)
- This is a group-buy. A group-buy is essentially a group of people combining their money together to make a bulk order with a manufacturer.
- The final product may vary slightly in color from the images viewed on this page.
- With any group-buy, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- This item is excluded from free shipping.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.
Please see the acceptable quality standards here.