**Please note the renders are of the S80 V2, not the S65 V2. They should be used as a color reference only.**
The S65 V2 is a striking top-mounted keyboard designed by Sam featuring a large highly configurable 3.5" IPS screen, and numerous color options.
What Makes the S65 V2 Special?
3.5" IPS Screen
This large screen above the arrow cluster has a resolution of 480x320 and is compatible with hwinfo64 and capable of numerous functions such as:
Monitoring CPU Functions: CPU, RAM, hard disk, GPU temp, network information such as usage rate, fan speed, etc.
- Displaying Information: Computer model, location, date, time, weather forecast, host volume, custom display, and other information.
Wallpapers: 480×320 wallpapers can be displayed alone or superimposed over the information display
- Custom Themes: Preset theme, and theme editing.
Hot-swappable or Solderable PCB Options Available
The S65 V2 is available with either a hot-swappable or solderable PCB for you to fully customize your build experience. Whether you enjoy the flexibility of hot-swap PCB's or the sturdiness of soldered PCB's, the S65 V2 has you covered!
Non-flex Cut or Flex-cut PCB Options Available
Flex cuts in the PCB can affect the type feel and sound in your board. The S65 V2 has both flex and non-flex available for you to dial in the experience you prefer.
Xanniard- Cream(Schedule: TBD)
Sviz- Silver(Schedule: TBD)
- Material: Anodized/E-coated Aluminum
- Mounting Style: Top-mount
- Plate: FR4
- Typing Angle: 7 degrees
- Solder or hot-swap available
- Flex-cut and non-flex-cut available
- Remap available via online webpage
- 1.6mm Thickness
- Connectivity: USB-C
- WKL or WK
- ANSI and ISO
- Split right shift
- Stepped caps
- Split backspace
- 6.25u and 7u
- Dimensions: 390mm x 125mm x 20mm
- Weight: 2.5kg (Fully built)
- 1x Aluminum top and bottom case
- 1x Soldered or Hotswap PCB
- 1x Daughterboard
- 1x 3.5-inch IPS Screen
- 1x Weight
- 1x FR4 Plate
- 1x Foam Poron Kit
- Screws and Keyboard Feet
- Group-buy start date: May 1st, 2023
- Group-buy end date: May 20th, 2023
- Estimated shipping date: Q3 2023
- This is a group-buy. A group-buy is essentially a group of people combining their money together to make a bulk order with a manufacturer.
- The final product may vary slightly in color from the images viewed on this page.
- With any group-buy, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.
- This item is excluded from free shipping.