Get ready for a typing experience like no other with the Meletrix Zoom65 V1 EE! This board features a gasket-mount design for a superb type feel. It also features an ergonomic 6.5° typing angle to encourage comfortable and efficient typing. Additionally, it's able to be used both wired AND wirelessly for unmatched flexibility!
Zoom65 V1 EE At a Glance:
The Zoom65 V1 EE uses a gasket isolation mount structure for a soft, bouncy, and pleasant typing experience that won't fatigue your fingers during extended use. Gasket mount keyboards also sound better and distribute pressure more evenly throughout the board compared to the typical off-the-rack tray mount keyboards.
The Zoom65 V1 EE PCB features Kailh Hot Swap sockets which allows you to easily swap your switches, no soldering required! Changing switches is a breeze, you can go from linears to tactiles in a matter of minutes, all on the same keyboard!
Unlike traditional keyboards, you're not stuck with just one layout on the Zoom65 V1 EE! Change things up every now and then with split backspace, left shift and spacebar! You can also switch between normal and stepped caps lock or ANSI and ISO enter.
Leave the wires behind and use your Zoom65 V1 EE with your PC / Mac / tablet / phone with ease. The PCB has a polling rate of 1000hz in wired mode. The included battery can go many weeks between charges. Customize any key in the VIA app for Windows, Mac or Linux.
By default the rotary knob in the top right corner controls volume with turns, and toggles mute with a click. Using VIA you an assign any commands to those three actions, including page up / down, scroll up, arrow keys or whatever else you can think of!
The Zoom65 V1 EE Kit comes with an array of foams in the kit for those who like a dampened, refined sound. The included PORON switch film dramatically alters the acoustics of the keyboard. Feel free to experiment with different combinations, or use none of them at all!
The Zoom65 V1 EE comes with almost everything you need to put together your first keyboard, including an USB-C cable, premium WS stabilizers, and carrying case. All you need are switches and keycaps of your choice to build the ultimate keyboard that's uniquely yours.
- Gasket mount design
- Layout: 65%
- Typing angle: 6.5°
- Front height: 20 mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Bottom case material: Aluminum
- Weight material: Aluminum or SS
- Knob material: Aluminum or Brass
- Default plate: Polycarbonate
- Bluetooth PCB polling rate in wired mode: 1000hz
- Bluetooth PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode
- Essential kit with Aluminium knob / weight: 1.55kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight: 1.82kg
What's in the box?
- Aluminum top and bottom case
- Aluminum/SS external weight
- Aluminum/Brass knob (Matches external weight)
- Hotswap Multi-layout PCB
- Polycarbonate Plate
- Full foam kit
- Switch foam
- Plate foam
- PCB foam
- Bottom case foam
- Gasket kit
- 2300mAh Li-ion battery
- WS stabilizer kit
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Faux suede storage case
- Pre-order start date: January 13th, 2023
- Pre-order end date: When allocated inventory sells out
- Estimated shipping date: Q1 2023 - These kits are awaiting shipment. They're estimated to ship to us via air on January 28th. They're estimated to arrive at our warehouse early February.
- This is a pre-order. This means the keyboards are NOT immediately available. They are currently in production and estimated to finish production according to the above timelines.
- With any pre-order, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.