AregKeyboard’s Purple Potato switch draws inspiration from delicious purple potatoes. The switches feature an extended spring, full POM construction, and large round tactile bump with very little pre-travel similar to a Holy Panda.
Switches are sold in packs of 10.
Quantity 1 = 10 switches.
- 4.0mm travel / 2.0mm actuation
- Stem: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Top Housing: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Bottom Housing: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Spring: 63.5g (bottom out) extended spring
- PCB mount (5 pin)
- Lightly pre-lubed from factory
- Manufactured by Kailh
- US: You're here!
- CA: AlphaKeys
- South America: Fancy Customs
- Europe: My Keyboard
- UK: ProtoTypist
- SEA: ZionStudios
- India: rectangles.store
- South Korea: Monstargears