Quartz V2's are here! The biggest change QwertyQop has made this round is to opt for custom springs: 63.5g Turbo. These springs are made of Korean KOS steel & have different diameters on both the top and bottom. When the smaller diameter is inserted into the switch first, it will act as a complex spring. Alternatively, when the larger diameter is inserted into the switch, it will act as a slow spring. The default orientation is for a slow spring.
Switches are sold in packs of 10.
Quantity 1 = 10 switches.
- 3.5mm travel / 2.0mm actuation
- Stem: P3 stem - a longer than the average JWK stem (P3 is the new official name given by JWK for this special blend of UHMWPE)
- Top Housing: Polycarbonate / Nylon Blend
- Bottom Housing: Special Polyamide Blend
- Spring: 63.5g Korean KOS Steel Turbo Spring (bottom out)
- PCB mount (5 pin)
- UNLUBED from factory
- Manufactured by JWK
- Designed by Qwertyqop
- Quartz V2's feature a matte top housing, which is mainly used to differentiate them from V1**