Quartz V2's are here! The biggest change QwertyQop has made this round is to opt for custom springs: 63.5g Turbo. These springs are made of Korean KOS steel & have different diameters on both the top and bottom. When the smaller diameter is inserted into the switch first, it will act as a complex spring. Alternatively, when the larger diameter is inserted into the switch, it will act as a slow spring. The default orientation is for a slow spring.
Switches are sold in packs of 10.
Quantity 1 = 10 switches.
- 3.5mm travel / 2.0mm actuation
- Stem: P3 stem - a longer than the average JWK stem (P3 is the new official name given by JWK for this special blend of UHMWPE)
- Top Housing: Polycarbonate / Nylon Blend
- Bottom Housing: Special Polyamide Blend
- Spring: 63.5g Korean KOS Steel Turbo Spring (bottom out)
- PCB mount (5 pin)
- UNLUBED from factory
- Manufactured by JWK
- Designed by Qwertyqop
- Quartz V2's feature a matte top housing, which is mainly used to differentiate them from V1**
This item is immediately available and will ship from our warehouse within 1-3 business days unless the order contains group-buy or pre-order items.
If group-buy or pre-order items are included in the order. The order will NOT ship until all items are available.
30-Day Return Policy
We simply want you to love your next build! All purchases unless otherwise stated are protected with our 30-day worry-free return policy. This means you have 30 days to return an item as long as:
- The item is unused, undamaged, unmodified, and in re-sellable condition.
- Your return request is submitted within 30 days of receiving your original order.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet these criteria.
To get started on a return or exchange, please send an email to Hello@dangkeebs.com with the following information:
- Order number
- Item and quantity you'd like to return
- Reason for return
Order Changes and Cancellations
Our orders are packaged and shipped out soon after they are placed to ensure your parts arrive in a timely manner. Because of this, any changes to your order (such as address changes, product changes, or cancellations) must be requested as soon as possible after your order has been placed.
We'll do our best to accommodate your request, but can not guarantee any changes will be able to be made after your order has been placed.
To get started on an order change or cancellation please send an email to Hello@dangkeebs.com with the following information:
- Order number
- Change you'd like to make
Check out our FAQ's here.
Unsure About Compatibility?
The immense amount of customizations available in this hobby can be overwhelming. We'd love to help answer any questions you may have! Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
For eligible domestic orders over $99.
Carbon Neutral ShippingLearn More
We fund various innovations to remove carbon from the atmosphere to offset the carbon used to ship your order!