BNR1 is an CNC machined rotary encoder knob designed by Binepad manufactured using a solid rod of aluminum. The encoder is capable of both rotary and clicky input and can be configured via QMK to do just about anything.
What are some examples of BNR1 use cases?
- Audio control - Volume up, volume down
- Scrolling -Scrolling up, scrolling down
- Tabbing - Moving between browser tabs
- Window movement - Movement between the previous window or the next window
- History scrubbing
- Undo or redo
- Scrolling horizontally
- And many more!
Available in 4 colors:
- White top and black bottom
- Black top and white bottom
What's in the box?
- 1 x Top CNC Machined Aluminum Knob
- 1 x Bottom CNC Machined Aluminum Frame
- 1 x PCB with TYPE-C Port
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Rotary Encoder EC11
- 3 x M3 Screw
- 1 x M2 Set Screw
- 1 x 4MM Acrylic Plate
- 1 x Reset Pin