Looking to further customize your Blueberry? Check out these accessories!
The Blueberry Flex PCB features an elegant, navy blue solder mask as well as flex cuts between the rows of the PCB to help achieve a softer typing experience with flexibility in mind. The surface utilizes a premium Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) finish, resulting in a flat surface of gold covering the switch pads, which allows for more consistent and reliable soldering, significantly less warping and improved thermal durability.
- Navy blue solder mask
- Premium Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) finish
- Thickness: 1.6mm
Blueberry Plates allow you to fully customize your typing experience.
What is a plate?
- Plates sit between your PCB and switches and affect the acoustic and feel of your typing experience.
What is the difference between various plate materials?
- A dense metal composed of copper and zinc. Brass plates provide very little flex.
- A lightweight metal. Aluminum plates are softer and more flexible than brass, but not as soft as their non-metal counterparts.
- A glass-reinforced epoxy laminate dielectric material often used in PCB production. FR4 is less flexible than polycarbonate, but more flexible than aluminum.
- A highly flexible thermoplastic. Polycarbonate plates can provide a bouncy typing experience.
- Layout: Tsangan & ISO layouts supported
- Available materials: Polycarbonate, POM, FR4, Aluminum, Brass
- Group-buy start date: December 25th, 2022 @ 2PM PST
- Estimated shipping date: Q2 2023
- This is a group-buy. A group-buy is essentially a group of people combining their money together to make a bulk order with a manufacturer.
- The final product may vary slightly in color from the images viewed on this page.
- With any group-buy, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
- By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand everything above.