Keychron Q3 Plates allow you to fully customize your typing experience.
What is a plate?
- Plates sit between your PCB and switches and affect the acoustic and feel of your typing experience.
What is the difference between various plate materials?
- A dense metal composed of copper and zinc. Brass plates provide very little flex.
- A lightweight metal. Aluminum plates are softer and more flexible than brass, but not as soft as their non-metal counterparts.
- A glass-reinforced epoxy laminate dielectric material often used in PCB production. FR4 is less flexible than polycarbonate, but more flexible than aluminum.
- A highly flexible thermoplastic. Polycarbonate plates can provide a bouncy typing experience.
- TKL Layout
What's in the box?
- 12x Gaskets