[Pre-Order] Meletrix Zoom75 HE Case Combo
[Pre-Order] Meletrix Zoom75 HE Case Combo
- This item is excluded from discounts and free shipping.
- The cases listed do NOT come with the HE module. For a complete build you will need to purchase the case AND the HE module.
Introducing the Zoom75 HE, a magnetic switch version of Meletrix's popular Zoom75. This version is the case combination only and comes in various colors. Current Zoom75 users can also upgrade their board by purchasing an independent HE module. Enhance your gaming experience with the Zoom75 HE Pre-built- where customization meets performance.
- Zoom75 SE White: E-white top and bottom case, PVD silver back plate, Anodized gold weight, battery foam
- Zoom75 SE Black: Anodized black top and bottom case, PVD black back plate, Anodized gold weight
- Zoom75 SE Lavender: Anodized Lavender top and bottom cases, glass lilac back plate, anodized Pink weight
- Zoom75 EE Milk Tea: Electrostatic milk tea cases, glass milky green back plate, anodized gold weight
- Zoom75 EE Milky Green: Electrostatic milky green cases, glass milky green back plate, anodized gold weight
Zoom75 HE at a Glance:
- Traditional mechanical keyboards require pressing the switch and reaching the actuation point to activate a key. In contrast, magnetic switches operate differently. They comprise a bottom Hall sensor and an upper magnet. When a key is pressed, changes in the distance within the sensing magnetic field lead to a fluctuation in current. Activation is determined by evaluating the strength of the induced current.
- Additionally, automatic calibration via the Baseline Calibration algorithm ensures no abnormal functions due to temperature, humidity, magnetic differences, etc.
- Adjustable Activation Point
- Zoom75 HE enables you to gain the upper hand in game. Our Zoom75 HE enables key activation at distances as short as 0.1mm. You can customize the activation point for each key, ranging from 0.1mm to 4.0mm. Find the ideal key travel distance that suits you best.
- Rapid Trigger:
Utilizing the unique traits of magnetic switches, key activation and reset are determined by the distance traveled rather than fixed points. This precision enables keys to activate upon pressing and reset upon release, facilitating seamless consecutive key presses. This capability empowers you to swiftly execute a series of actions during gaming.
Mount Style: Gasket
- Layout: 75%
- Typing Angle: 5°
- Front Height: 22.14mm
- Dimension: 323.6 x 145.78 x 34.73 (mm)
- Default plate: Aluminum
- Case Material: 6063 Aluminum
- Case Finish: Electrostatic glitter white top and bottom case
- Boog75 Wired Polling Rate: 1000hz
QMK or VIA Support: No, customization requires use of an independent driver
Total Weight: 3kg
What's in the box?
- Top and bottom cases
- Anodized weight
- Battery foam
- Is the Boog75 PCB only compatible with the Zoom 75?
- Will it support LCD Module or Knob Module?
Only the 2-Keys module is supported.
- Can I only buy the case of the Boog75?
- Pre-Order start date: February 7th, 2024
- Pre-Order end date: February 27th, 2024
- Estimated shipping date: Q2 2024
Please see the acceptable quality standards here.
Please note, this is a pre-order. This means the items are NOT immediately available. They are currently in production and estimated to finish production according to the above timelines.
- Combining in-stock items in this order means that your in-stock items will NOT ship until everything becomes available.
- With any pre-order, there can be unforeseen delays and set-backs. The estimated shipment date is only an estimate.
- There are no refunds, or cancellations on these orders.
We want to make sure you stay updated with the projects you join! We'll be sending monthly update emails to the email you provide at checkout. These updates can also be found on our website here.
Additionally, more frequent and often smaller updates can be found on Discord.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our FAQ's here.
Unsure About Compatibility?
The immense amount of customizations available in this hobby can be overwhelming. We'd love to help answer any questions you may have! Simply send us an email at email@example.com!